The first match of the season of the Spanish La Liga saw the return of the main star of the Old World, Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese has not played for Real Madrid for over a year, and the team is still trying to find its game.
However, the Portuguese player has already managed to become the main favorite of the fans, who are waiting for the return to the Champions League.
The start of the match was not very successful for the team, as the first half of the game was dominated by the rival. However, the second half of this match was much more successful, as Real Madrid managed to get a lot of points.
In the second part of the championship, the team will have to try to get into the Champions league zone, as well as win the remaining matches.
The schedule of the matches of the first part of La Liga
The team will play against Granada, Barcelona and Atletico. The first match will be held on the 22nd of August, and it is expected that the game will last for three and a half hours.
After that, the teams will play in the next round, which will be played on the 30th of August. The schedule of matches of this round is as follows:
* Real Madrid vs Barcelona;
* Atletico vs Granada;
In this case, the first match is expected to be held in the middle of August; the second match will take place on the 14th of September.
Thus, the fans will have a lot to watch in the first round of the Champions’ League. The teams will have an opportunity to improve their position in the standings, and then they will have the chance to enter the next stage of the tournament.
Live score of the games of the second round of La liga
The second round was very successful, and we can say that the teams managed to achieve a good result. The second round will be the last for the teams to enter in the Champions’ League. In the first rounds, they managed to reach the playoffs, but this time it will be much more difficult.
All the results of the teams can be found on the website of sports statistics. Here, you will find the live score of matches, as soon as they will be finished.
What to expect from the teams in the second stage of La laiga?
The teams will face a lot more difficulties, as they have to play in a higher division. The competition in the national championship is very high, and there are only a few places left in the championship.
This means that the team has to play against the teams from the lower divisions, and they have a chance to get to the playoffs. In this case they will play with the teams that have a higher chance of getting into the playoffs and getting into a higher position in their division.
It is worth noting that the second place in the league is not guaranteed, as there are always teams that are able to get there.
Atletico is the team that has the best chance of achieving this. The Spanish team has a good lineup, and this is what has allowed them to get the second position in La ligue.
If the team manages to get in the playoffs in the current season, it will have another chance to achieve this.
Who will win in the fight for the champion title?
In general, the fight is between the teams of the top three divisions of the country. This is what the fans are waiting to see, as their teams have to fight for a place in a better division. This fight will be very difficult, and all the results will be available on the sports statistics website.
You can follow the results on the mobile version of the site, which is available to users in their smartphones.
Main favorites of the fight
The main favorites of this fight are:
1. Barcelona. The Catalans have a good squad, and their main goal is to get through to the semifinals.
2. Real Madrid. The team has already won the Champions trophy, and now it is trying to get another one.
3. Atletico Madrid. This team has an excellent lineup, which allows it to achieve good results.
4. Valencia. This club is trying hard to get out of the relegation zone.
5. Sevilla. The fans are not very happy with the team’s results, and many people have already left the team.
6. Valencia again. The club is not very confident, and does not have a great lineup.
7. Valencia’slive score.
8. Valencia is the main rival of Barcelona.
9. At the moment, the Catalans are the favorite of this season.
10. Real Sociedad. The main rival is the Catalons, but the team does not play in their style.
11. Valencia once again.
19. Valencia and Sevilla are the main rivals of Real Madrid, and if they are not able to win the fight, the club will not be able to enter into the next season in the top division.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.